Secondary Division Tours are now available with limited capacity
Please note AISHK Secondary Division tours are limited to three (3) attendees per family. Secondary aged children (12+ years) are welcome to attend the Secondary tour.
The Australian International School Hong Kong conducts Secondary Division tours on selected weekday mornings during term time. Our tours start at 9:15am, and will last just over an hour.
The tour provides parents with an informative and interactive view of our school. We will:
- have the opportunity to meet with our Head of Secondary / Deputy Head of Secondary
- visit both Secondary specialist classrooms
- see the schools facilities (e.g. our gymnasiums, swimming pool, cafeteria, auditorium, etc.) to learn more about what our school can offer your child
- answer any questions you may have regarding admissions, waitlists, assessments, curriculum and any questions you may have regarding AISHK.
Please note the following:
- All attendees must have completed a NEGATIVE Rapid Antigen Test in the morning prior to arrival at the school.
- Parking is not available at AISHK. The nearest carpark is located at Festival Walk Shopping Centre
- For your safety and convenience, the nature of our tours may not be suitable for elderly citizens or those with limited mobility. Secondary aged children (12+ years) are welcome to attend the Secondary tour.
Register now for a Secondary Tour to
discover how we can enrich your child.
For further enquiries, please contact us on +852 2304 6078
Click here for Primary Division Tours