School Tours are now available with limited capacity
Please, note AISHK campus tours are limited to two (2) attendees per family.
SECONDARY DIVISION TOUR
The Australian International School Hong Kong conducts Secondary Division tours on a demand basis. Please contact our Admissions team on +852 2304 6078 for availability.
PRIMARY DIVISION TOUR
The Australian International School Hong Kong conducts Primary Division tours on selected weekday mornings during term time. Our tours start at 9am, and will last just over an hour.
The tour provides parents with an informative and interactive view of our school. We will:
- have the opportunity to meet with our Head of Primary / Deputy Heads of Primary
- visit both Primary and Early Childhood classrooms
- see the schools facilities (e.g. our gymnasiums, swimming pool, cafeteria, auditorium, etc.) to learn more about what our school can offer your child
- answer any questions you may have regarding admissions, waitlists, assessments, curriculum and any questions you may have regarding AISHK.
Please note the following:
- It is a requirement that all guests to our campus wear a surgical mask at all times. Alcohol based hand wash will be available upon entry to the school.
- Parking is not available at AISHK. The nearest carpark is located at Festival Walk Shopping Centre
- For your safety and convenience, the nature of our tours may not be suitable for elderly citizens or those with limited mobility. We recommend children under the age of 5 do not attend the tour.
Register now for a Primary Tour to
discover how we can enrich your child.
For further enquiries, please contact us on +852 2304 6078